Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Those that work with their hands

If you haven't noticed I've got some strange and diverse interests, from cooking and food, to electronics and computers I'm working on being a broad and deep person. I used to be hyper focused on computers, particularly in college and I can say that I still like computers and enjoy pushing technology. The difference is when I go home now, I don't get on the computer often. Video games yeah, but more often I'm cooking or reading about my this or that hobby I have an interest in. I have been following some topic specific blogs for a while now, and one that consistently posts some great stuff is Toolmonger.

He posted this on Friday, and I really thing there is something to watching this man talk about the business he took over, built and run. The profound is open to those that work with their hands.  There is something about working hard, with your hands and having something to show at the end of the day. I don't sign up for it everyday by any means, but I do love the serenity I find at night after a day of working hard and getting dirty. Like I said it doesn't happen often, but I like it.

2 comments:

  1. That's how I feel after working on my computers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog! You should definitely keep up the work because you’re excellent at it!
    Visit mine @ http://www.d22-zone.com

    ReplyDelete