Saturday, October 15, 2011

Suburbs

Feel free to ignore the video, but the song kills me for some reason.


I just can't understand
How I want a daughter while I'm still young
I want to hold her hand
Show her some beauty
Before this damage is done
But if it's too much to ask
If it's too much to ask
Send me a son
Why do musicians find just the right words to fucking cut me. By the books we should have induced my wife and I'd be holding my son.  He decided he won't be put on a schedule and refuses to get his head into the right position so we are waiting for next week.  The waiting is a killer.

For you international b**tards.


Arcade Fire - The Suburbs (Official Video) from City Slang on Vimeo.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for the second link :) First one didn't do it for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He will come soon enough, don't you worry!

    ReplyDelete