Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Kitty go bye bye

Alright, so the cat has a home lined up so we can see if it really is all retaliation for the child or if the cat has behavioral problems.  It all started pretty recently, and so I think the cat is just acting out because it is jealous of the attention my wife and I give our son.  She was pretty spoiled prior to his birth, as she could sit on my wife's lap and get pet most every night.  Since our son, it's pretty rare that we are sitting down long enough for her to come over to get that attention, coupled with if she get's anywhere near my son he will grab her and pull out hair.  We've been trying to teach him to play nice, but children have no concept of that what they are doing is violent and painful.

Anyhow, my wife was teary but ultimately understood that we needed to get the cat out of the house for the sake of our sanity as well as the cats.

1 comment: