Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Heavy is the head that goes to the conference

Ugh, and I've been in a user conference for the Enterprise management software we use at work all week. This might seem like it would be a good way to spend your time, but that would assume that the software was in any way interesting. It is not.
It is giant and all inclusive with modules for accounting, space management, work order tracking conflict management for resources and a hundreds of other things you don't care about.. Probably the best feature of this event is they are feeding me breakfast and lunch as well as snacks. Otherwise I've been using my phone turned tablet (it's a long story but I ended up with a phone that was run over and broken that I nursed back to life and use as a wifi tablet) reading blogs and other general joy.
How about you? What have you been up to this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment