Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Marginally interesting commencement speach

If it speaks to you, or you liked the sandman comic book, or any of Neil's prior works it was pretty good and was tailor made to show up on Lifehacker.  He hit on so many things that Lifehacker seems to post about all the time.  The importance of liking what you are doing in the moment, imagining what someone more competent would do in your situation, advice on freelance work, and a few other topics.  I liked it because in my heart I imagine myself as many things, an artist is one of those.



3 comments:

  1. That speech went longer than expected but it was all good advice based on his experience.

    Also, I can't help but notice that girl with blue hair. She appeared a few times and automatically catches my attention.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these kind of speeches, really interesting to hear from different people about their experiences. LOL at the label "Lazy Blogger".

    ReplyDelete