Monday, June 06, 2011

Livescribe

I saw this product a while ago called livescribe, it bills itself as a "Smart Pen", but I see it as a way to digitize notes.  It links with several programs now, and my handwriting is quite legible so I doubt it would be a problem for me to use this product.  I'm just not sure if I would use it.  I type pretty quickly, and the mouse+keyboard interface is pretty simple to utilize so when I am at a computer I struggle to see a use for it.  As a long time tablet and Microsoft OneNote enthusiast I like having my notes in my handwriting, but appreciate the ability to search them like they are typed.  I just don't know if I would pull the trigger on this though.

[?]

3 comments:

  1. looks cool. im gonna check it out maybe even buy it. thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:16 AM

    I'd never heard about it before your post. You've tipped me off. I might need to do some more research

    ReplyDelete