Monday, July 27, 2009

Bravo gizmodo

Gizmodo is a blog about gadgets; gadgets and anything that is slightly perverse, often behaving like hooligans, or badly mannered children it is the blog that I begrudgingly read for some balance to Engadget's breathless gadget whoring. I won't say that I find them to be an upstanding member of their community, nor would I say that they don't like to lord secrets over their readers in a nahnah nah fashion, but I will say that they offered the most sincere and human reaction I can imagine to the iPhone suicide, and have been hard at work digging up the back story of a major manufacturer of goods bound for US shores.

This last week Gizmodo, may well have been your finest hour. If you could carry some of this startling behavior into an everyday reporting you well could be considered journalists, not mean, weed smoking, pervs with a technology fetish.

No comments:

Post a Comment