Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Alternative Music from out east a bit

I am a fan of alternative rock and have been listening to a couple of internet radio stations to get my fix of up and comers that 107.7 here in Seattle is not playing. Woxy.com really is the station that I use to find interesting bands of late, so I thought I would share. I am not sure how long I have been subscribed to the Woxy Lounge act feed, must have been some time in 2005 or 2006 and though there are some real misses in there man have there been some great finds. The first time I heard The Silversun Pickups was on WOXY, they hit big about a year or so after that (sound similar to Placebo to me). Any how, give them a listen, and browse the archive, it is fun to get new music to listen to in your RSS reader from time to time.

No comments:

Post a Comment