Friday, July 14, 2006

Tablet pron, and goodness

Yeah,

I love it when a plan comes together. I bought a Compaq TC1000 tablet pc on the fleabay a few months ago with a broken top plate. I looked for weeks for another auction that would have the part that I needed, and was about to give up and send it back to HP and pray that they could repair it for less than $2000. Then the on Friday of the 7th there it was ending is 4 hours with one bid on it, my tablet top plate.

I camped on it for the next 4 hours and with 30 seconds remaining submitted my winning bid. Yeah.... ouch $200 well whatever, I won and I could fix my tablet.

It only took me 3hrs (I had already disassembled the bugger) to snap it in, and remember where all those damn screws came from. So now Tablety goodness.

MMMM.

No comments:

Post a Comment