Monday, July 03, 2006

If only Howard leaving public radio had cleaned up his mess

whatswithhowardstern

You cannot seem to get rid of this cockroach. I was so relieved to hear that he was leaving public radio, I thought maybe the radio stations would wise up and play some music for my commute. I thought maybe he would be gone forever, I would have to listen to the horny ravings of a repressed pervert acting out. Nope. 99.5 just went on ahead and replaced him with two knobs instead. Super, Just super.

Don't get me wrong, I think it is fine to think and act the way that he does on a one to one level, but the persona that he evolved incites so much loathing towards women that he should have been ashamed of himself. That we as men/people think things like "buttaface" does not mean we should go around giving them awards, or trying to make women have orgasms on radio. These are definitely things that were kept of the radio in the past for a reason. They are very much so salacious, and pointless.

http://www.howardstern.com

No comments:

Post a Comment