Wednesday, August 03, 2011

Work Conflict


It must have been something in the water, but yesterday was filled with conflict. Me and an accountant are going to find our selves in fisticuffs if she doesn't cool her heels, especially since it looks like the whole source of our conflict is really someone else's fault. I'm not shy about conflict, and I would dismiss it if that was the only conflict to be had yesterday. After she got me all riled up I went to a meeting (that I didn't want to attend) and my boss got a little lathered up talking to the CFO about a silly bit of training they wanted to get. While I agree that our users should learn how to use office on their own (literally they wanted training for how to use the ribbon interface) it is really unlike my boss to get so animated over something. Must have been a full moon or something, but man there was a lot of conflict (by my standards) yesterday.

5 comments:

  1. Incompetence really can be frustrating, remain professional and calm, it will drive them crazy if they can't get to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe she wants to have sex?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let it roll off your shoulders. Always keep your cool though, nothing worse then doing something done. Following.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i know how this sucks! i would stand my ground and fight for what i think is right :)

    ReplyDelete