Wednesday, June 12, 2013

anime suggestions?

A while ago The verge posted about anime suggestions, and I've been meaning to see what people thought of the suggestions and get feedback on which I should start with. I'll highlight the one's I've already watched some or all of in Green. In general, I'm not in love with shows that are gundam based. I've watched most of Big O! and forgave it's gundam-ness because it managed to on about the time of night I was watching tv every night. Oh Adult swim, I almost miss staying up watching you.


  • Code Geass
  • High School of the Dead
  • Lucky Star
  • Black Lagoon
  • Cowboy Bebop
  • Yu Yu Hakusho
  • Gundam Wing
  • G Gundam
  • Death Note
  • The Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi
  • Big O!
  • School Days
  • Afro Samurai
  • Evangelion
  • Full Metal Alchemist (Original and Brotherhood)
  • Detective Conan/Case Closed
  • Hellsing (Original and Ultimate)
  • Samurai Champloo
  • Onegai Sensei/Twins
  • Witch Hunter Robin
  • Speed Grapher
  • Love Hina
  • Devil May Cry
  • Welcome to the NHK
  • Goshuushou Sama Ninomiya Kun

No comments:

Post a Comment