Thursday, August 23, 2012

Google Affiliate ads

So in an ongoing effort to document when I'm being a shill as per the FTC rules (know the laws of your country kids) I am going to start participate in the Google affiliate ads program.  That means some links will take you to a site that you could buy the specific product I'm talking about.  They will be marked every time, and link back to this page to let you know "Hey that link is an ad that could result in me getting paid should you buy it".  In essence it's an advertisement, but hey so is everything else in the world.

Why do this, or should you care?  I hope that they are unobtrusive (they are links not and not those annoying hover over keyword ads you see on tech reporting sites) and related to whatever I'm interested in.  Should that be interesting to you too, well all the better.


1 comment:

  1. I wish you luck with the ads. Let me know how it turns out!

    ReplyDelete