Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Packing a Lunch could be fun

Lifehacker is at it again trying to help the pleebs like me get there brown bag game in tip top shape and pointed out the Latch Tiffin over at Happy Tiffin, and that got me thinking about my old and busted lined cooler lunch bag that has been in service for a little over 2 years now, and how I wouldn't mind an upgrade that gave me handy compartments so I could (hopefully) use fewer plastic bags. Given that the Tiffin is sold out in the size that I want and has been since the Lifehacker post I went looking for similar items and found the Bento lunch box and was excited that I could participate in the Bento culture and use cool Bento recipe and meal planing guides. I am torn, either will likely meet my needs, and the Tiffin can do Bento likely as easily as the Bento lunch box can, I just don't know which I should choose.

No comments:

Post a Comment