Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Thank you Verizon

I realize that I am beginning to sound a bit like a rabid fan boy of Google, but damn it even if the Open Handset Alliance explodes into a million tiny pieces I can only hope that it wakes carriers up to the bizarre fringe that wants to have there choice of phone. Verizon seems to have heard it. And it can only be a good thing, so thanks Verizon.

On a random side note:

WTF Google, Trolltech and OpenMoko have been at this for a while, and don't rely on some crap custom version of Java. They could run a crap custom version of Java, but they aren't building a platform around it. I love you guys and all, but I seriously hope that your Middle language supports a different High Level language at some point, I freaking hate Java.

No comments:

Post a Comment