Saturday, June 28, 2008

Google Adsense ssl cert needs to get fixed.. seriously

So I being one to look on the loving Google with a forgiving eye have come to end of my toleration for the Adsense site ssl cert throwing errors. Google is frigging huge, I assume that engineers at Google use Firefox, I also assume that someone would have seen the following error and fixed it. Like a year ago when it started happening.

Firefox 3 makes it kind of hard to ignore anymore:



So if a Security Engineer, or Web Master (if they even have titles like that) could get on this, and get some extended validation or whatever it takes to get ssl on subdomains that would be great. I don't feel like adding exceptions to good rules because someone can't figure out how to buy the right cert (not the the vendors make it easy).

No comments:

Post a Comment