Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Toshiba You Foul Temptress

In spite of the post title, I do like Toshiba's hardware (it is some what flaky I know), and have worked with a few in my personal/professional life and even still employ a Tecra M1 running Vista Business. It runs Vista poorly I might add, but it seems that all upgrades are destined to suck, while shiny new machines seem to suck less. All that aside and getting back to the point, I am sick and tired of getting bumped to the Tecra at home when It comes time to do some browsing, because my wife insists on having the Viao. Well I found the Laptop that will make it ok:




Toshiba's Dynabook appears to be pretty sexy. The newest revision will be running the ATI Mobility Radeon HD 3800 GPU that has been getting good reviews, and I want it.

So if you know someone that can get an english language version for me, that would be great.

No comments:

Post a Comment